Sunday, October 25, 2009

I love my sleepywrap!


www.sleepywrap.com

(This picture was taken a few months ago.)

My grandma bought this wrap for me when I was pregnant with my 3rd one. I had never heard of it until then so I didn't get a chance to use it with my 2 girls. I have used it SO much and really enjoy it (after I figured out how to tie the crazy thing!)! It's been nice to know that he is securely strapped onto me, while having both hands available to hold onto my other kids, AND not have an aching back after using it.

Today we went grocery shopping. The store is about a half of a mile away and we had to put the groceries in the stroller, so the girls had to walk home. We were about a quarter of a mile away from home and I decided to carry little Bean. I pushed Little Man (in the sleepy wrap) over toward my left hip and then picked up the 28 pounds of toddler and put her on my right hip. So I had a collective weight of about 46 pounds and I made it approximately a quarter of a mile to the house. It was a little tiring but really not bad at all. I'm stronger than I thought! And the sleepywrap made it possible to carry them like that.

Fun times : )

1 comment:

Sara Sophia said...

DUDE--you are a fellow babywearer!!! Ack, that makes me so happy:) I absolutely love it. Wait until you have a four year old in a back carrier and a two year old in the front pack. Fun Timez:P

--Sara Sophia