Saturday, April 17, 2010

Change of Faith Week 1 Review

So, this is the end of the week of my new plan to walk in faith.

It wasn't too bad *smile*

On Tuesday I was called about a possible temporary job offer and I had to let them know for sure by Wednesday morning. I thought about it, prayed about it, tried to figure out what to do, and then decided I'd tell them what dates I was available and see if that worked for them. Well, Wednesday morning rolled around, I told them when I could work, they said my dates didn't work for them, so, end of story. When I hung up the phone I realized that I had been stressing over that whole job issue since the day before. Not good. If I trust God to direct and guide my steps, if I really trust Him, then there is no place for worry.

Fears may come and go, but I will not live my life out of a place of fear. Life is too short to be held back by lies. I will walk ahead in truth and joy and peace!

No comments: