Thursday, February 4, 2010

Mid night ramblings

It is 6 in the morning. I have been up since 3:40. I woke up with bad dreams and asked Irish to pray for me and then he got up at 4 to get ready to go to work, so I got up and got some food together for him....and I didn't want to go back to sleep so here I sit.

I found this great song on youtube by John Waller. click here to listen It has some really powerful words. It's called "Our God Reigns Here"

I came across this interesting blog. Don't you want to make this yummy dessert? SO GROSS! Kitty Litter Cake


Ok. I should try to get some sleep in before the kids wake up! In an hour! Yowzers!

1 comment:

Sara Sophia said...

I am glad to know I am not the only one who stays up super duper late....

AND NO.

I will NOT be making that wretched cake.

Good heavens to Betsy!!

:P